Resultz Gym Stafford.Why are we different to the other Gyms? At Resultz we have such a fun time continuously working on a super supportive culture for both staff and members. Our community.... sometimes known as members love the Gym vibe that we have created.Resultz is a Boutique Gym with a "my gym" feel. No more waiting for equipment. Swipe Card Membership Access from 4.30am - 11.30pm every day of the year.
- Other Stuff
Frequently Asked Questions
Name : Resultz Gym
Address : 280 Stafford Road, Stafford, Queensland, Australia
Email : [email protected]
1. INTRODUCTION By signing (manually or electronically) to the agreement you are agreeing to have read/been given a copy of this agreement and agree to abide by the rules of membership. You also acknowledge and agree that you are medically sound to undertake a normal course of exercise, you use the Club facilities at your sole risk and responsibility and you are aware that exercise is physically demanding and participation in some activities may pose a risk to your health.
2. DEFINITIONS In this Agreement unless the contrary intention appears:a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa.b. A reference to a party includes that party’s legal personal representative heirs and assigns.c. “Member” includes the parent or guardian of the Member if the Member is 16 or 17 years old.d. “The Club” means Resultz Gym named in the form of the agreement.
2. RECEPTION AND ACCESS All members must present their membership card upon entry to the Club. Card scan is compulsory for security and insurance requirements. Card replacement costs exist. Upon joining The Club a photo may be taken of you for security reasons relating to the safety of our members. The photograph will not be used for any other purposes and will be securely stored on our database.a. Entry will be refused or a person requested to leave the Club if the person is:i. abusive or uses offensive language or whose behaviour is threatening, orii. under the influence of drugs or alcoholb. No smoking is permitted in the Club.c. No chewing gum permitted in the Club.d. Sweat towels must be used at all times.e. Weights must be returned to their correct place after use.f. Correct training attire and runners must be worn in the Club – no jeans, work clothes, boots, sandals, thongs, or clothing that is likely to cause offence to others are permitted.g. No person under the age of 16 is allowed in the Club unless accompanied by a guardian or qualified instructor.h. Food is allowed in the Club foyer / chill out zone only.
3. MEMBER STORAGE Please look after your personal items. We offer an area where members can leave their belongings when they train. The Club employees, or contractors, are not responsible for any loss of personal property. Damage to, or the loss personal items are the sole responsibility of the member.
LOST PROPERTY The Club does not take responsibility for loss or damage of your belongings. Any items of lost clothing will be held for two weeks, and then donated to charity.
4. MEMBERSHIP ENTITLEMENTS - There are numerous membership options at The Club that have different entitlements.a. Gym membership entitles you to the use of the club and its equipment during its hours of operation.b. Platinum Boot Camp group training Membership (individual and couples) entitles you to unlimited group training sessions and the use of the club and its equipment during its hours of operation (an additional $33 access fee required for club access)
5. OBLIGATIONS Membership at The Club requires you to:a. Comply with all club rules.b. Pay all agreed fees, ensure sufficient fees are available to cover all fees and advise us in advance if your bank account or credit card is closed or changed.c. Inform us in advance if there is any risk to your health if you participate in fitness services.d. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to cancel direct debit facilities in respect of your membership when this agreement expires or is terminated.
6. SPECIAL CONDITIONS REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ENTITLEMENTS a. The Club reserves the right to make changes to exercise equipment. The Club also reserves the right to make changes to the Group Fitness timetable at any time. (ie. alter class type, times and instructors).b. All entitlements and entry into The Club may be revoked if a member’s account is in arrears.
7. CANCELLATION / TERMINATION a. Membership termination by The Club - if you are in breach of these terms and conditions or the club rules, the club reserves the right to terminate your membership agreement without notice.c. Membership variation - we require 14 days notice to action any change of information attached to the membership. Changes may include but are not limited to updating personal details, bank details, emergency contact information etc.
8. DAMAGE & PERSONAL INJURY To the extent permitted by law, The Club and MiGym.com.au excludes any liability to the Member in Agreement, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Member and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Member, arising from or in connection with this Membership Agreement and/or the services/products provided by The Club and/or MiGym.com.au, and/or any act or omission of The Club and/or MiGym.com.au.
9. ELECTRONIC ACCESS Members are required to scan in at every visit with their access tag at the main entrance. In the instance that the member is visiting outside of reception hours, this will also unlock the door for entry. Any member supplying access to a non-member to this facility will be charged a $100 fee for every breach. The Club reserves the right to terminate your membership agreement if supplying non-members with access. Misuse of the emergency buttons will incur a fee of up to $5000. A replacement tag will incur an additional fee of $33. If for some reason remote access does not work call the number on your tag for entry upon CCTV identification.
10. PERSONAL TRAINING Where the member is participating in personal training at The Club, the following stipulations apply. I agree to advise my personal trainer of any medical conditions, injuries or medications prior to my training session. I agree to participate in a personal training program at my own risk and I will not hold The Club liable for any personal injury or loss of property. Some personal trainers at The Club conduct their own businesses and are on a sublease arrangement. I understand that any contract entered into with a personal trainer with such an arrangement is a contract solely between the member and the personal trainer. All personal trainers that sublease at The Club are fully insured and qualified to a minimum Cert III and IV in fitness.
11. USE OF ILLICIT, ILLEGAL AND OR BANNED SUBSTANCES Any member found using or supplying any other members of the Club with illicit, illegal and or banned substances i.e. steroids, will immediately have their membership terminated accompanied by a lifetime ban, and will be reported to the police. Any person found soliciting other members from the Club to participate in illicit, illegal and or banned drug use will also have their membership terminated, accompanied by a lifetime ban and will also be reported to the police. Any member found in possession or suspected of possession of illicit, illegal and or banned substances will be reported to the police immediately and have their membership acted on accordingly as above.
12. MEMBERS TRAIN AT THEIR OWN RISK Entry is subject to the condition that no person shall have any right of action whatsoever against The Club, its owners, directors, officers or employees with respect to any injury, loss or damage (whether of a personal or property related nature) occurring at the club however caused. The club and its owners, directors, officers and employees are therefore released from legal liability of whatsoever nature.
13. PRIVACY A Customer’s “personal information” (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) will only be used by The Club or MiGym.com.au to provide you with the services contemplated by this Agreement. The Club’s Privacy Statement can be obtained at The Club’s website.
14. INCREASE IN FEES If paying by Direct Debit, The Club may at any time, upon sending written notice or e-mail correspondence to the Member's last known address and giving 14 days’ notice, increase the instalment amount. If the Member wishes to terminate this Agreement as a result of the increase in the instalment amount, the Member can cancel via their MiGym.com.au account. If the Member does not cancel their membership via their MiGym.com.au account, then this Agreement will remain in force and the increase in the instalment amount will be deemed to be accepted by the Member.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement, and the DDR Service Agreement (if paying by Direct Debit) constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the Member, The Club and MiGym.com.au relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral.All Direct Debit Membership agreements are considered ongoing membership agreements. The agreement will continue until either you or the supplier terminates it in the way described in the agreement. If an automatic debit arrangement is in place, membership fees will continue to be debited from your credit card or account until you or your Club cancels the arrangement by notifying your bank or credit provider. If you terminate the agreement or stop the automatic debt arrangement in a manner not described in the agreement, then you may be liable to the Club for damages for breach of contract. Any instalments/fees due at the date of termination (including instalments/fees which fall due during the notice period) will remain a debt owed to and recoverable by The Club. The Member shall not consider that this Agreement has been terminated until such time as this is confirmed via their Migym.com.au account.
|#||Day||Start Time||End Time|
|1||Monday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|2||Tuesday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|3||Wednesday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|4||Thursday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|5||Friday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|6||Saturday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|7||Sunday||05:00 AM||11:00 PM|